Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do you boot an hp envy in safe mode? aboutc1year old.

Customer Question
How do you boot...

How do you boot an hp envy in safe mode?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Aboutc1year old. bang & olufsen

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is a laptop issue not a printer issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The laptop boots to attempting repairs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris