Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It prints a 1inch band of copy then skips 1/4 inch, then…

Customer Question
It prints a 1inch...

It prints a 1inch band of copy then skips 1/4 inch, then repeats the rest of the page. any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson expression xp430 18 mos old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One day no warning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Changed cartridges and cleaned nozzles, etc. print is light in density

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris