Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says it is going to stop printing. enough ink.

Customer Question
Printer says it is...

Printer says it is going to stop printing. enough ink. everything says printer is good. What next

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Envy 5540 maybe two years. not sure

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Bought 3 31 2016 pc miscrosoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Resent.. three days. just popped up. don't use this everyday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive checked ink levels. last night printing pic. and ink all colors splated the page heavy amount of ink. didn't dry overnight. very messy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full and complete error message that the printer is giving you?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S