Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

After multiple tries, I cannot get my HP Envy 7640 to accept…

Customer Question
After multiple tries, I...

After multiple tries, I cannot get my HP Envy 7640 to accept the 62XL ink cartridges as correctly installed. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than 2 years old. HP Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10. I have changed the cartridges since Windows 10 was installed. In fact, that is why I have this printer. It didn't work with my old one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was printing and I got the message that it was very low on ink.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris