Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer abruptly stopped working and is now not connected…

Customer Question
My printer abruptly stopped...

My printer abruptly stopped working and is now not connected to Mac. I've tried restart and reset several times and I've tried resetting the printing system. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Officejet 4630 e E;;-in-One Series purchased April, 2015

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS X Version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just since yesterday. I was making some copies on the printer and all of a sudden it just stopped making copies. I have the HP Instant Ink replacement service (frequent printing). Could there be a problem with this?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris