Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MF4500w series. It used to work very well.

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MF4500w series. It used to work very well. Now, after not using it for a couple of hours, I cannot get the printer to work. I have a wireless LAN setting. It seems to me the IP address keeps changing?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I gave you that information in the first paragraph. Probably three years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened. It suddenly started behaving that way.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris