Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer, envy 5660, will not print wirelessly. I've done…

Customer Question
My printer , envy...

My printer , envy 5660, will not print wirelessly. I've done the usual, unplugged the printer and the router with no success.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Envy5660

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get help from tech at Spectrum without success.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris