Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print pictures and when I print it is not a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print pictures and when I print it is not a plain print it prints the picture 4 times on one page

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MG7720 I have not had it a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Acer lab top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was printer fine and it just started

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What process are you using to print? And what version of windows is on your laptop?