Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Second opinion] How to release ink cartridge to replace it.

Customer Question
Second opinion] How to...

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson 73D2FS wf-2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A PC but we just need to replace the ink

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It says it needs to replace black cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Close the lid.

On the printer screen:

Press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.

Open the lid now and it will move to the center

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.