Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just changed printer cartridges in my canon mg 3500 printer…

Customer Question
Just changed printer cartridges...

Just changed printer cartridges in my canon mg 3500 printer now i am unable to print any doccuments from any ms products or pdf have done head aligment

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No it has not just ove a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd windows 10 home version 1703

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has only just started today when i changed the ink cartridges this is the first time this has happend when i changed the ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is as much as i can tell you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

What is the exact response you are getting while trying to print from the computer?

Does it print blank pages?

Do you get any error message?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>