Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought the printer and new ink cartiriges and it says…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the printer and new ink cartiriges and it says the ink levels are not enough

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Workforce Pro. WF-3720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just purchased it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd53013/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3720_4730/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3720_4730.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>