Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can print but cannot scan, MFC-L2700DW, MAC 10.12.6,

Customer Question
I can print but...

I can print but cannot scan

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MFC-L2700DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Trying to scan for the first time always been printing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used the printer for a few weeks since it is for home use Had to reinstall the driver

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you able to make copies from the printer itself ?