Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

L have a XP 235 printer having trouble changing black ink,

Customer Question
Hi, l have a...

Hi, l have a XP 235 printer having trouble changing black ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

Thanks Nev.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Run out of black ink brought new one today, cant change it, first time at it too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 1 year ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale
Hi, if I am understand the question correctly you are trying to change the printer cartridge, the black one?
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 12 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.