Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have Print Shop Professional and when I print a project…

Customer Question
I have Print Shop...

I have Print Shop Professional and when I print a project the colors run and pictures are somewhat blurred Broderbund says it is a printer problem. I have a Hp 8710 series printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HP Office Pro 8710b series I believe it is 8720 It is 1 to 2 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just loaded the program, however I had the same problem before Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a 75 yr old female that taught my self to text message my computer savvy is limited

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried installing the latest driver from the HP website to fix this?
Would you like remote assistance for this problem?

Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer