Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help in having my printer print from the web, Hp

Customer Question
Need help in having...

Need help in having my printer print from the web

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp officejet 4635

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5 hrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my printer to be brought back on line.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message when printing?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this web page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a document, or picture, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,