Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its life. How can i…

Customer Question
A printer's ink pad...

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its life.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

How can i correct it Cheers,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Trev

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have an epson xp-610 and running windows 8 on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem only started yesterday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer