Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an epson wp 4530. I moved and now it dose'nt print.

Customer Question
I have an epson...

I have an epson wp 4530. I moved and now it dose'nt print. It goes to wi-fi and sounds like the nozzles are going back and forth but dispenses a blank sheet of paper on copy,or scan, or print from wifi. ink is only about a week old

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working fine before unpluged an moved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Pluge in reset the wi fi and wont print but recieves from pc

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you try to make a copy instead of printing from the PC and let me know?

still nothing printed
sounds like it is printing

Ok, can you check the ink level and let me know the status of the inks, I am not able to accept the remote support offer, due to payment failure.