Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Replaced printer cartridge but still says Im low and it wont…

Customer Question
Replaced printer cartridge but...

Replaced printer cartridge but still says Im low and it wont print anything!

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

HL-2280DW and not a Brother cartridge....but Ive used them before with NO PROBLEM for 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC...Windows 10 Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

"toner low...replace toner" has worked flawlessly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Then we lost internet so I couldnt use it at all.....now we have internet and it works from other laptop but not mine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer