Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brothers Lazor Printer MFC-L2740DW It will only…

Customer Question
John, I have a...

John, I have a Brothers Lazor Printer MFC-L2740DW It will only print two sided and I desperately need it to print on one side or the page

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new I have had the machine two months

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All along

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's the problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris