Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We had to change our wi fi settings and now the printer

Customer Question
We had to change...

We had to change our wi fi settings and now the printer won't connect with computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforce WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenova windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just had a new tivo systeim installed and cable person had difficulties and changed from router to a "direct system" and he changed our wi fi connection, just last eve

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

After changing the WiFi settings, did you update the settings on the printer?