Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP laptop I need a right hinge for ModelRTLB188EE,

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP laptop I need a right hinge for ModelRTLB188EE

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My Laptop Model RTLB188EE is 3 or 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is a Laptop not a printer its an HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This was dropped about 3 months ago and is getting worse. I have to walk the hall at an Assisted living campus.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Again it is a LAPTOP NOT a Printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 11 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Hinge for this model is very hard to find in local market. You can approach a local laptop repair shop, they may have the hinge from old broken laptops and can fix it on your system. You can also try to repair the hinge yourself. Please check this instructables and this youtube video.

Regards
Jins