Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

= I have an epson WF-7610. it will not print the black ink…

Customer Question
Hello= I have an...

Hello= I have an epson WF-7610. it will not print the black ink even though the cartridge has enough ink. it literally leaves out any pages with black writting, images

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably 3 or 4 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well we haven't used it in a while and i just plugged it back in and set up back up,

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39381/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>