Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get my printer to turn on, No Repair of Epson XP800…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my printer to turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No Repair of Epson XP800 it has nothing to do with the TV

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just stopped nothing special happened before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please unplug all cables from the printer. Then, press and hold the power button for a minute. Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

Then, plugin the power cable and try restarting the printer. if the issue persists, try a different wall socket.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>