Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have an older Pananfax UF 7000 with error message E84-01.

Customer Question
We have an older...

We have an older Pananfax UF 7000 with error message E84-01. It won't work at all. Can this be fixed

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic UF-7000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have turned it off 3 weeks ago. We restarted it, looked for jams, let it set for a while. The trouble shooting section of the manual does not show a code E84-01 which is what we get.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be repaired or should it be replaced?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

No thanks

Sorry? What do you mean?