Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't think I have my printer hooked up to my

Customer Question
Hi, I don't think...

Hi, I don't think I have my printer hooked up to my computer--won't print--it's wireless...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a HP Photosmart 6520...I ran a check and it will print but I don't think it's connected...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought a new computer and I don't think I did the connecting right.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris