Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer has quit connecting to my computer, It is a HP…

Customer Question
Good morning My printer...

Good morning My printer has quit connecting to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a HP 6700 it is about 2 tp 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started about two to three days back I thought about reloading the program but cant locate it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

A couple day ago it mentioned something about the be able to scan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is the printer wired or wireless?