Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My copier will not copy it just stores what I want to print.

Customer Question
My copier will not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

ET4550 Less than a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc. windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been off and on ever since I bought. this is the third or fourth time with the same issue.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris