Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Every time I try to print off my laptop come up printer

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to print off my laptop come up printer offline. usually if I reboot printer I get a wifi connection Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

BrotjherMFC L2740 DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Newest windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on for at least 6 mo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Works fine off Wifes desk top with diff operating sys

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Does it only happen to your computer?

John, Computer Science Engineer