Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not a printer problem, this is my HP Pavilion laptop that I…

Customer Question
Not a printer problem...

Not a printer problem, this is my HP Pavilion laptop that I am having problems with. Maybe I need a new battery for it. Can I order one online?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About a year and a half old. I have it on basically 24/7 so am thinking it is the battery. exact model where would I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS give me some examples of that, not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Issue has been last two days. I can be working and all of a sudden it just shuts off. I was previously having an issue with charging the battery up. I was getting the message that it was plugged in but not charging. So I took out the battery and reinstalled it. Now when I plug in to charge it is charging.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model laptop do you have?