Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't find how to stop printer queue, Epson Workforce 635 -

Customer Question
Can't find how to...

Can't find how to stop printer queue

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson Workforce 635 - Approx. 5yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

ASUS Laptop - Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened - no prior event - I just want to clear print queue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

To do this, click start, type in control and click on control panel

then type in device and click on devices and printr

right click the printer, select see whats printing and there you can delete items from the queue

Let me know how you go please