Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I received a direct offer from HP after just buying your HP…

Customer Question
I received a direct...

I received a direct offer from HP after just buying your HP OfficeJet Pro6960 Printer. The offer began: "We'd like to offer you 2 FREE* months of HP Instant Ink service."

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

However when I try to sign up (which must be before 17 Sep, I cannot do so? Can you help me sign up for this offer which I would like to accept?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to accept the printer ink offer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You will need to enter the promo code: SCHOOL2

During the sign up process, use the code and it will give you 2 months free.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Josh, Technician