Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to print A3 on my printer how? WF -7620 1 year,

Customer Question
I want to print...

I want to print A3 on my printer how ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF -7620 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenovo G51 PC - windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never been able to print A3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

When you go to print, click on print properties in the print dialogue box and there you will see paper size.

Choose A3 and it will print on this as long as the print paper size in your program is also set to this (tell me the program you use if you are not sure how).

Let me know how you go please.