Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer has the Light on but also has the light on

Customer Question
My printer has the...

My printer has the Light on but also has the light on immediately below On Light, it wont operate

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MG5660 probably 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now never had a problem with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have covered it all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris