Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to change my toner on an HL 2135W printer and I can't…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my toner on an HL 2135W printer and I can't figure it out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make is Brother and would probably be over 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OK printing from PC and Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't have the manual to know how to change the toner cartridge I opened the front door but am obviously not releasing the cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/15/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?prod=hl2135w_us_eu_as&c=us_ot&lang=en&faqid=faq00000065_051

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?

Sorry for not answering, the info given is exactly what I needed to check the toner. My problem is solved thank you for your help.

I'm glad to know that the poblem has been resolved, if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated

Thank you