Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have installed new ink and i can't get my machine to

Customer Question
I have installed new...

I have installed new ink and i can't get my machine to print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Photosmartc309a

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Siera

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started about a week ago. I changed the ink thinking that was the reason for blank copies.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Ok i did that
Done

Did ti help at all?

ill check
nope

OK can we do a reset please?