Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an hp lap top and am trying to get my HP

Customer Question
Hi, I just bought...

Hi, I just bought an hp lap top and am trying to get my HP Photosmart 5525 to work with it. Can you help me do this?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Do you mean the printer or the laptop?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The computer is an HP 17 - BS061ST NOTE laptop, brank new. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought the laptop yesterday. Staples loaded everything in and I brought it home today. Just sat down and have been trying to print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when you print something?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,