Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i unlock printer key board, hp office jet 8620,

Customer Question
How do i unlock...

How do i unlock printer key board

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp office jet 8620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windos 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem with computer had to be wiped no network conection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Network p 192.168.1.1

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris