Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a B200 error message after a recent power outage and…

Customer Question
Hi i got a...

Hi i got a B200 error message after a recent power outage and it just says contact service center; i haveno idea where to go

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

The manual says Canon MG6200 series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC Windows 7XP Professional

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened; first time i have tried to use the printer since yesterday's brief outage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?

about 5 years

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

sigh i sort of thought that might be the case but it was worth a few bills to find out for sure; thanks.

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.