Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot get printer to print emails, documents, etc. States…

Customer Question
Cannot get printer to...

Cannot get printer to print emails, documents, etc. States IP not connected.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP office jet 4630 purchased Aug. 2015

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac OSK Yosemite 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Modern went down---replaced yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How co I connect and is there are a section in the manual that covers this? Also, is there a charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Will decline.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks