Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW DO I REPLACE THE INK CARTRIDGE - ENVY 4500, DELL, YES,

Customer Question
HOW DO I REPLACE...

HOW DO I REPLACE THE INK CARTRIDGE - ENVY 4500

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HOW TO GET THE INK CARTRIDGE OUT OF THE PRINTER

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

First, open up the top of the printer. This will expose the cartridges.

On the cartridges, there is a tab that you lift up from the front and this allows the cartridge to come out. I will find you a picture. One moment.

Does that match what you are seeing?

Still there?