Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has all kinds of new programs on it....downloaded without…

Customer Question
It has all kinds...

It has all kinds of new programs on it....downloaded without my permission. All I want to do is print, and print photos I just took on vacation and it will not let me...just has numerous other items it wants to do. What gives?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

A couple years....MG5720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Lenovo Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was printing pictures last night...and it just stopped...this morning it has many different styles of printing it wants to use, real time here, too numerous to sit here and type in...all I want to do is print my vacation pictures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what the Printer Expert is, but I just want to do basic printing, letters, drafts, and pictures

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

All I want to do is print my pictures, or other letters etc. Not what this printer downloaded without my permission. I am ready to drop it off the rooftop....What will it cost to connect to the device?
I do not want to pay another $39....I will go buy another printer first and NOT a Canon.

Okay, do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in a refund request?

Send in a refund request. Thank you.

I will send in your refund request. Thank you.