Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MX922. In doing multiple-page scanning. it…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl: Greetings...

Hi Pearl: Greetings! I have a Canon MX922. In doing multiple-page scanning. it scans an additional blank page in the between the pages. So instead of scanning 5 pages, I get a 10 page pdf. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MX922 less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. I am working off of a Wells Fargo network. The scanner has been working correctly the whole time, except that this week, the scanner scans a phan***** ***** page in between the pages---doubling up the pages of my scanned documents.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been a week. Prior to that, it was operating normally.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

How are you going to do that? This is a secure Wells Fargo property.

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

Capita One Credit Card says that the charge went through.

It is still showing payment failure status.