Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't connect one MacBook Pro to 4630 printer, 4630 2 years…

Customer Question
Can't connect one MacBook...

Can't connect one MacBook Pro to 4630 printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

4630 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No idea. change of user on computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason