Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just installed the ink cartrtiges, closed the top and the…

Customer Question
I just installed the...

I just installed the ink cartrtiges, closed the top and the glass on the front shattered. Now what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Hp 4650 and installed the cartridges that came with it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the inirial setup. Never used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I do now?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

You will need to organize for the glass to be replaced

Can you provide me your ZIP code and I can locate the closest area for you please

19390
How can I get the glass fixed without spending more money?

You are bestr to contact

Advanced Printer Repair Service

Philadelphia, PA

(###) ###-####/p>

And organize to take the printer in and have the glass replaced. It will not be a free repair as this is damaged caused by the user, so request a quote for this first in order to see the costs.

I closed the top and it broke??? That is my fault??

I am just an engineer here, if you feel this is not correct you would need to speak to the reseller that you purchased the printer from