Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

PRNTER WILL RUN PAPER BUT NI PRINT, ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLS IT IA…

Customer Question
PRNTER WILL RUN PAPER...

PRNTER WILL RUN PAPER BUT NI PRINT

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLS IT IA Epson WF2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IT IS HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

10 IT HAPPEND THIS MORN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

HAS BEEN OF LINE FOR A WHILE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer