Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have HP Envy printer & can't locate my pin number. How do…

Customer Question
I have HP Envy...

I have HP Envy printer & can't locate my pin number. How do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year - HP Envy 4510/4520 All in one series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I couldn't print a photo so I tried reinstalling my printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

How are you trying to connect to the printer? Via USB or wireless?

Please let me know