Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got the message B200 and to contact the service center,

Customer Question
I got the message...

I got the message B200 and to contact the service center

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

IT just did this in the middle of sending something to print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The ***** *****ght is flashing and the blue copy light is flashing.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?