Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My image class mf 4150 reports a paper jam. I have verified…

Customer Question
My image class mf...

My image class mf 4150 reports a paper jam. I have verified that there is no paper in the jammed areas. I cannot remove the printer cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

MF 4150 image class

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc Windows The printer was working fine until this socalled jam

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Stopped while printing. First instance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the cartridge out when it is stuck unlike ever before/

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly is stopping you from removing the cartridge?

Please let me know