Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

We received 3700 printer from Apple, would neen software

Customer Question

we received 3700 printer from Apple, would neen software disk for mac book pro, ios 10.12.6 , could you help for Macbook
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just purchased
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MacBook Pro, os 10.12.6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Jus purchased from apple store
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: By 2 ipads, phones, but air print
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your Mac, go to this website -- > https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-3700-all-in-one-printer-series/8954253

Click Driver, and download the "Easy Start"

Open the downloaded Easy Start application and follow the onscreen instructions to setup the printer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.