Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Photosmart Printer D7260. Just replaced all printer

Customer Question
HP Photosmart Printer D7260...
HP Photosmart Printer D7260 . Just replaced all printer cartridges and keep getting Error: Oxc18a0406 I've tried unplugging it from power strip and directly into the wall and taking out and re-installing cartridges. Still get error code. Please help
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please